911 ADDRESS CHANGE NOTIFICATION LIST
As part of the recent decision of the Schuyler County Board to implement 9-1-1 addresses throughout the county, most rural residents have received or will receive a new postal address, replacing their former R.R. # or Rural Route address. We have compiled a listing of entities for which you will need or should notify of your new postal address (this list may not be all inclusive for each individual and is in no particular order):
Be sure to change addresses with companies that provide automatic billing to your credit or debit cards for recurring bills or online purchases. Typically an address verification is completed from the company records of your billing address to the address with your credit or debit card company as part of the transaction authorization. An address mismatch may cause the transaction to decline.
This is a starting point for most individuals and obviously you may have others to consider as well. The notification process may differ for each organization: for some a phone call notification may suffice, for others an organization specific form may be required and some may require additional proof of the address change.
To change your address on file with Rushville State Bank simply call us at 217-322-3323, send us a secure message from your Online Banking account or simply stop in during our business hours. This would also be a perfect time to update your other contact information, including mobile phone numbers and email addresses, with Rushville State Bank and your other service providers.
Thank you for your cooperation in this effort.
MOBILE BANKING PROCEDURES
Enjoy banking convenience with our free Mobile Banking. Access all features via three various ways: text banking, our free app for iPhone® or Android ®, or your device's mobile browser.*
1) You must have an online banking account with us. Log onto your Online Banking from your PC & go to the User Services Tab, Manage Account section, then select Mobile Enrollment.
2) Select your mobile carrier (if other is selected, Text Banking will not be available),enter your 10 digit phone number, accept terms & conditions, and click enroll.
3) Make sure there is a check mark beside "Text Banking" and/or " Mobile Banking". Click continue to get your activation code (you must use your phone to complete the activation process within 24 hours.)
4) You can print Activation instructions, or follow steps on screen to activate Text Banking and/or Mobile Banking. Note: If Text banking was selected, you will receive a text message on your device, prompting activation. If Mobile Banking only-and not Text Banking-was selected, you will receive a text message with the URL to get to the Browser based home page.
5) At the end of the enrollment process, if you are using the Mobile Banking website, the Mobile Banking Center screen displays the available services links including:
-Activate Now, if you have enrolled but not yet activated
-Get Activation Code, if you forgot your code, or need a new one, or yours expired
-Remove this phone, if phone permanently lost or stolen
-Disable this phone, if phone is temporarily misplaced
-Change phone # or carrier, if phone details change
-FAQ, provides helpful information for Mobile Banking.
6) If you have an iPhone® or Android® and want the downloadable apps, download the app for Apple® iPhone® from the App Store or Android® through Google® Play.
7) If you have downloaded the iPhone® or Android® app, the Welcome set up screen displays. If you are already enrolled and have received your activation code, select "I have one" then enter the code and your phone number, select Activate, then OK. If you do not have an activation code, select "I need one" and follow the steps. Enter your online banking access ID & passcode to log in.
*Please note that all though our Mobile Apps are free to download, you may incur costs from your carrier for voice and/or data usage for downloading and use of the Mobile App. Rushville State Bank is in no way responsible or liable for these additional costs by your carrier, and that by downloading the app you assume all responsibility for costs of downloading and using the app from your wireless carrier or provider.
Copyright ©2004 Rushville State Bank, Rushville. All rights reserved