With the SHAZAM BOLT$ app, you can access balance information anytime, anywhere via your smartphone, tablet or the Internet.
SHAZAM BOLT$ is a free service offered in conjunction with Shazam, our debit card processing network. This service allows you to register your debit card to monitor usage for potential unauthorized or fraudulent transactions, as well as access balance information for your card. You can receive email alerts 24/7 whenever a debit card purchase is made where a card is not present, such as telephone transactions or those authorized in foreign countries. This service can be registered and used on your home computer, tablet, or smartphone.
For tablet or smartphone use, browse to Google Play or the Apple App store; search for and install the SHAZAM BOLT$ application to your device.
Download SHAZAM BOLT$ for free from the Apple App Store, Google Play or
log in to bolts.shazam.net and enter your full card number to determine if your
card is eligible.
Accept product terms and conditions, and proceed with the card verification
process. Depending on the setup with your financial institution, you’ll enter
some additional card information as well as your PIN or Social Security
number. Finally, create your username, password and user profile.
Note: Passwords must contain at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one special character (!, @, #, $, %, &, or *) and be 5 to 32 characters in length.
Cardholders are required to change their password every 90 days.
Once you are logged in its really easy to add an additional card, just tap
the Add Card button and follow the same prompts for registration. Accept
the terms and conditions and verify the card.
For home computer use, browse tohttps://bolts.shazam.net/ShazamWebPortal/index.php.
SHAZAM BOLT$ adds another layer of protection against fraud.
SHAZAM BOLT$ can immediately alert you to potentially fraudulent activity:
Early warning is the key. When you are aware of suspicious activity, you can reduce your fraud risk and save money!
Instant transaction control
Our transaction control feature will give you more control over your accounts. You will be able to pause your card, without affecting previous transactions, if your card is stolen or goes missing. With the quick tap of a button, this optional feature will allow you to block or unblock your own card much like a temporary card block, saving you money.
This fast and simple security feature increases safety. It not only gives you peace of mind and saves you the hassle of updating automatic payment information, but also saves you money by not replacing cards found days later. This enhancement to SHAZAM BOLT$ makes this app a must have for you.
Using Transaction Control
1. In the SHAZAM BOLT$ app, tap Card Actions and then Transaction Control.
2. Then tap the slider to change the TCB (temporary card block) status of the card. If there is no block, tap the slider to block. If the card has been blocked by you previously, tap the slider to unblock if desired.
If our bank has blocked your card, you cannot unblock it, you will have to call us at 217-322-3323 for information.
Coming Soon: Lightning fast money transfers
P2P money transfers will allow virtually any SHAZAM BOLT$ cardholder to transfer money to anyone; it's safe, convenient and instantaneous. Unlike other money transfer apps with waiting periods, when we say instant, we mean it. Pay people quicker with our P2P services.
Rushville State Bank's Mobile Banking Procedures
Enjoy banking convenience with our free Mobile Banking. Access all features in three different ways: via Text Banking, with our free app for iPhone® or Android®, or using your device's
You can enroll either starting from your Online Banking site or from your mobile device.
Enrolling via the Online Banking site allows users to activate all modes of mBanking: Text Banking, Mobile Web and Mobile App. On-device enrollment allows activation of Mobile Web &
Mobile App modes entirely from your mobile device. (Text Banking can be activated
Online Banking site mobile enrollment procedures:
1) You must have an Online Banking account with us. Log onto your Online Banking from your PC & go to the User Services Tab, Manage Account section, then select Mobile Enrollment.
2) Select your mobile carrier (if other is selected, Text Banking will not be available),enter your 10 digit phone number, accept terms & conditions, and click enroll.
3) Make sure there is a check mark beside "Text Banking" and/or "Mobile Banking." Click continue to get your activation code. If Text Banking was selected, you will receive a text message
To get to the sign-on screen on the mobile device, you can:
Any of these approaches produces the same series of enrollment steps, beginning with signing on.
The User ID & Password sign-on credentials are the same access ID & passcode that you enter in Online Banking.
4) Once valid credentials are entered, you are presented with security questions from your Online Banking profile.
5) After successfully answering your security question(s), you will be presented with our Terms & Conditions.
6) After accepting the Terms & Conditions, you will be prompted to enter your device's phone number to enroll (unless you had previously entered your #, or if you are an iPad® users
On-Device mobile enrollment procedures:
1)You must have an Online Banking account with us.
2)Download & install our RSB mobile app from Google Play® or the Apple® App Store.
3)Enter your Online Banking user Access ID and password/passcode, then follow above steps 4-6.
*Please note that all though our Mobile Apps are free to download, you may incur costs from
Copyright © 2016 Rushville State Bank, Rushville. All rights reserved