Mobile Banking is here!
Manage your finances with ease anytime or anywhere, with Rushville State Bank's free mobile banking. Simply log in to online banking, and choose our Mobile Enrollment option. You can access all the features in three different ways: via text banking, with our free app for iPhone* or Android*, or using your device's mobile browser. Start enjoying banking convenience today!
MOBILE BANKING PROCEDURES
1) You must have an online banking account with us. Log onto your Online Banking from your PC & go to the User Services Tab, Manage Account section, then select Mobile Enrollment.
2) Select your mobile carrier (if other is selected, Text Banking will not be available),enter your 10 digit phone number, accept terms & conditions, and click enroll.
3) Make sure there is a check mark beside "Text Banking" and/or " Mobile Banking". Click continue to get your activation code (you must use your phone to complete the activation process within 24 hours.)
4) You can print Activation instructions, or follow steps on screen to activate Text Banking and/or Mobile Banking. Note: If Text banking was selected, you will receive a text message on your device, prompting activation. If Mobile Banking only-and not Text Banking-was selected, you will receive a text message with the URL to get to the Browser based home page.
5) At the end of the enrollment process, if you are using the Mobile Banking website, the Mobile Banking Center screen displays the available services links including:
-Activate Now, if you have enrolled but not yet activated
-Get Activation Code, if you forgot your code, or need a new one, or yours expired
-Remove this phone, if phone permanently lost or stolen
-Disable this phone, if phone is temporarily misplaced
-Change phone # or carrier, if phone details change
-FAQ, provides helpful information for Mobile Banking.
6) If you have an iPhone or Android and want the downloadable apps, download the app for Apple iPhone from the App Store or Android through Google Play.
7) If you have downloaded the iPhone or Android app, the Welcome set up screen displays. If you are already enrolled and have received your activation code, select "I have one" then enter the code and your phone number, select Activate, then OK. If you do not have an activation code, select "I need one" and follow the steps. Enter your online banking access ID & passcode to log in.
*Please note that all though our Mobile Apps are free to download, you may incur costs from your carrier for voice and/or data usage for downloading and use of the Mobile App. Rushville State Bank is in no way responsible or liable for these additional costs by your carrier, and that by downloading the app you assume all responsibility for costs of downloading and using the app from your wireless carrier or provider.
Copyright ©2004 Rushville State Bank, Rushville. All rights reserved