Account Switch Kit
Make the switch to Rushville State Bank
Find out how to switch to us below
How to switch
Whether you are new to the area or just new to Rushville State Bank, we welcome you as a customer and look forward to serving your Banking needs. To make your transition to Rushville State Bank easier, we offer a few helpful suggestions to follow:
- Select a deposit account type that meets your needs and establish a new account with assistance from our knowledgeable new account representatives.
- Compile a listing of your direct deposits and automatic payments. Payees will need to be contacted with your new Rushville State Bank account information.
- Direct Deposit examples include employer payroll, social security, annuity payments, retirement benefits, etc.
- Automatic Payment examples include utilities, telephone/cable, insurance payments, loan payments, etc.
- If you utilize an online banking bill payment service from your current financial institution, print a list of bill payees and payment history from your online account. This information can be used as a reference when establishing your online banking and bill payment account with us at www.rushvillestatebank.com.
- Prior to closing your old account, ensure that all outstanding checks have cleared your account and that all automatic deposits and payments have been transitioned to your new account. Contact your prior Bank to ensure your account has been closed.
- Contact our New Account Representatives at anytime in person or by phone at 217-322-3323 to discuss any questions you may have about your new Rushville State Bank account.
- Full account disclosures are available upon request by contacting us at 217-322-3323 or in person at Rushville State Bank, 100 E. Lafayette St., Rushville, IL 62681.