Certificates of Deposit
Rushville State Bank Certificates of Deposit are available in a variety of maturity terms to meet your savings goals.
- Accounts may be opened with a minimum of $1,000 deposit.
- Terms are available from three months to sixty months with a fixed rate of interest, typically higher than that earned on a regular savings account. Tiered rates allow for higher interest earned on larger deposit balances.
- Periodic interest payments can be credited to the certificate account, transferred to another deposit account at Rushville State Bank or can be delivered by mail with an interest check.
- Accounts are automatically renewable for customer convenience for comparable terms at current rates of interest.
- Certificates of Deposit may be pledged as collateral to secure a loan from Rushville State Bank.
- Full account disclosures are available upon request by contacting us at 217-322-3323 or in person at Rushville State Bank, 100 E. Lafayette St., Rushville, IL 62681.