Alternative financing to suit all of your needs
- Improve cash flow
- Keep bank credit lines available
Through a partnership with the Wisconsin Banker’s Bank, Rushville State Bank offers a leasing program as a financing alternative to our customers. Leasing allows you to enjoy the benefits of acquiring new or used equipment, buildings, cars or trucks without committing a large amount of cash as a down payment. We are able to offer a variety of flexible leasing programs, including operating and capital/finance leases that can be designed to fit your specific needs as a business owner or an individual.
Benefits of leasing over traditional bank financing
- Improves cash flow while conserving working capital (reducing your initial cash outlay)
- Leasing may offer tax advantages as an operating lease, resulting in a lower cost in after-tax dollars as compared to an outright purchase. Please consult with your tax advisor for additional details on tax consequences of leasing.
- Fixed payments during the full term of your lease to provide protection against rising interest rates.
- Ability to keep bank credit lines available for other credit needs that may arise.
Rushville State Bank offers a wide variety of lease financing options to assist you with your specific operation, regardless of the size. You will have the confidence of working with a locally-owned and managed financial institution. All settlement, processing, and servicing of the leasing arrangements are performed locally.